Caltagirone Ceramic Majolica 20x20 cm Tiles Hand-decorated tiles
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our majolica tiles , typical of Sicilian culture, are made completely freehand by our master craftsmen, and with their characteristic colors and decorations they will bring joy to your rooms.
- Multiple decorations to choose from
- Made and painted by hand
- Tiles Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 20 x 20cm
- Thickness: 1cm
- Creation times: 6/10 days
- Our majolica tiles are resistant and can be washed by hand using a neutral detergent or dishwashing liquid
- You can choose a single tile or combine the tiles in various sets, creating contrasts of colors and subjects. Then choose your favorite patterns individually and create your personal SET (you can indicate the chosen decoration by entering the code in the order notes)
- Upon request we carry out customized work
Do you have any doubts or problems?
Click on the bottom right to receive personalized assistance directly from our experts!
Contact us and request a color change or the addition of writing. We will check its feasibility.
We accept all payment methods:
– Direct Checkout, without entering data via Apple Pay and Google Pay;
– Bank transfer, to our IBAN from your Home Banking;
– Credit cards, of all circuits, in complete convenience;
– Klarna, pay in 3 months in convenient installments, without interest or additional costs;
- You can also pay on delivery for shipments to Italy, only for cash under the threshold of €1,000 by law. A prior contact via email or whatsapp is expected to request this payment method.
The additional cost to be paid as charged to us by the courier for the service is €5 but we often give it away.
If you receive damaged items, contact us within 12 hours of receipt by sending photos to info@DDceramichesiciliane.com or WhatsApp. If the replacement part is available it will be shipped at our expense within 48 hours , otherwise it will be recreated and shipped within a maximum of 8/15 days.
THE PROCESSING PHASES
It is certified that each product is entirely handmade and that any "small imperfections" are typical of the more precious craftsmanship than the industrial one.
Our craftsmen work each work with care, respecting the times of the various work phases, please do not rush us during the creation. Each creation is unique to you, in fact, you will never find two identical pieces.
The clay is worked with the lathe manually giving the desired shape
A drying time that allows the water contained in the clay to evaporate
a first firing lasts about 12 hours, it will bring the objects to a temperature between 980/1000 C°
Enamelling and Decoration
The object is immersed in a solution of enamel powder mixed with water and decorated with skill.
Cooking for 8/10 hours at a temperature of 920/950 C° with a cooling time of 18/24 hours
We want to offer the best experience to our customers in the PRE and POST sales phase by offering a series of useful services .
Hundreds of precious testimonials received from those who have already chosen us, a precious heritage that also encourages new visitors to buy from us.